The Santa Barbara High swim team took both the boys and girls competitions at its meet at Orcutt Academy on Tuesday.
For the girls, Sophie Trabucco won the 100 yard and 200 yard freestyle while Kelsey O’Brien took the 200 yard IM and the 100 yard butterfly. Madeline Trabucco won the 100 yard breaststroke in a time that earns her CIF consideration.
The boys had six race winners:
- Garrett Briggs—50 yard freestyle
- Mason Pereira—200 yard freestyle
- Michael Van Wickle—100 yard butterfly
- Nick Johnson—100 yard freestyle
- Nate Hunter—500 yard freestyle
- Tarry Burkhardt—100 yard backstroke
Also in the boys competition, Kyle Davis and Carter Campbell earned a spot in CIF for the diving competition.
Santa Barbara will have its next meet on Thursday in Thousand Oaks.