Hope ya’ll had a great Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is always so much fun: food, family, friends, and surf – what more could you want!?
I always love the holiday season and can’t believe it is already December! That being said, I was thinking it would be fun to give you guys a little “surfer’s gift guide” to help with ideas on what to get a friend, family member, boyfriend or girlfriend that surfs!
Here is a list of the top 10 things I think they might would love to get for Christmas this year!!
P.S They go in no specific order.
All I want for Christmas…..
1. Channel Islands surfboard — I ride Channel Island surf boards and they’re amazing! the best boards you can buy!
2. Nike sportswear cloths or shoes — the Nike sportswear line has some really cute cloths and I am in LOVE with everything that is out on the sportswear line right now, so check it out!
3. Smith sunglasses — I have a pair of Smith glasses and they are amazing!
4. A McDonalds gift card! — It might sound kind of strange, but after a cold surf in the morning I have been stopping by McDonalds and getting their coffee to warm me up. It’s a quick stop and the coffee is better than Starbucks in my opinion :)
5. Stomp-pads, leashes, and wax is always something a surfer needs! — you could make a little goody bag or stuff those stockings fat with this stuff
6. Booties — Sometimes surfers will buy a wet suit but don’t want to spend the money to buy booties as well, but the reality of it is when it’s winter time the water gets pretty darn cold, and it’s always nice to have a good pair of booties to keep you warm on those freezing mornings!
7. Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner — This one is probably more girls. Being a surfer, my hair gets pretty damaged and the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner has been amazing! My hair is the longest its ever been!)
8. Coconut oil — I know coconut oil is mainly used for cooking, however I’ve been using it in my hair and it works like magic!! So boys I’m telling you get your girl the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner and coconut oil for their hair and they will be very happy! ;)
9. The Foundation book — Foundation is something that I have been doing with my trainer for about 3 years now, the best way I can explain it would be a mix between yoga and well.. foundation! My trainer just wrote a book on it and it takes you through all of the exercises and teaches you how to do it. It has been amazing for my flexibility and not getting injured! This is not just for surfers it’s for everyone!
10. Good sunscreen! — because I am constantly in the sun it is SO important for me to have sunscreen on at all times! I recommend Viva Sana sunscreen. It is all natural and works amazing in the water and out!
Thanks for reading!
I hope that helps you guys this Holiday season! I am off to Hawaii for 5 days then back to SB!
Lakey P. xoxo